From 10:00:00 AM
to 05:00:00 PM
Conference room Querzoli - LENS - via Nello Carrara 1 - Sesto Fiorentino (Florence)
Published on-line at 03:00:49 PM on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012
Giakova forum at INO-LENS
A forum by Giakova s.r.l. about high-bandwidth oscilloscopes, real time spectrum analyzers and arbitrary waveform generators.
Giakova s.r.l. invites you to participate to the Giakova forum on Wednesday, April 4th from 10am to 5pm at LENS. The seminar will be structured into two sessions:one in the morning about the features of high-bandwidth oscilloscopes for measurements of pulse detectors and one in the afternoon when the Real Time Spectrum Analyzer and Arbitrary Waveform Generator will be presented, with the creation of a test bench for generation and detection of infrequent impulsive interference.
Each session will cover a theoretical part, which will address the main issues and possible solutions, and a practical part of the instrumentation. The Giakova Sales Engineers will be available to collect specific application needs, providing you the instrumentation for laboratory tests. It will be possible to attend both sessions or just one, if you specify your choice during registration.
- First session registration (10:00 - 10:15)
- Measurements of pulse photodiode detectors via high-bandwidth oscilloscopes (10:15 - 13:00)
- Lunch offered by Giakova (13:00 - 14:00)
- Second session registration (14:00 - 14:15)
- Measuring machine for generating and detecting infrequent impulsive interference - Characteristics of the Real Time Spectrum Analyzer and Arbitrary Waveform Generator (14:15 - 17:00)
To subscribe to the forum simply send an email to marketinggiakova.com or call at 02 33512100, indicating your personal data (name, surname, company, email address and telephone number).
For further informations, please contact Marco De Pas or.
Internal and Reserved Area
Elenco Siti Tematici